Sripada Srivallabha Charitamrutam
Teachings of Srīpāda: The Twelve Statements of Assurance
Srīpāda gave the following Statements of Assurance to all devotees in the house of his devotee Datta Das:
- I will remain in a subtle form in every place where My biography is devotedly read.
- Just like an eye-lid, I will protect the person who is dedicated to Me through mind, word, and deed.
- Daily in the afternoon I seek alms in Srī Pīthikapuram. My arrival is a divine secret.
- I will reduce all the karmas into heaps of ashes of those who constantly meditate upon Me. Even if the karmas are accumulated from many births I will burn them down.
- If you give food to those in need I will be pleased.
- I am Srīpāda Srīvallabha! Srī Mahalakshmi shines with all Her glorious attributes in the houses of My devotees.
- If you have a pure heart My grace will always be on you.
- I am agreeable even when you adore any form of deity, or take the support of any sadguru.
- All your prayers reach Me. My grace is transmitted to you through the form of deity you worship or through your sadguru.
- Srīpāda Srīvallabha is not merely confined to this name and form. Only by strict observance of spiritual discipline, you can know My corporeal cosmic form encompassing all forms of deities and all forces as My integral parts.
- Mine is a comprehensive yogic incarnation. Great yogis and great siddhas constantly meditate upon Me.
- If you take Me as a support, I will preach you the path of dharma and also the path of karma. I will always protect you from a downfall.