World Teacher Trust
VAISAKH NEWSLETTER: Intro Message of the Month Message of the Teacher From the Teacher's Pen Lord Sri Krishna: Gîtâ Upanishad Lord Maitreya Maruvu Maharshi (Master Morya) Devapi Maharshi (Master Koot Hoomi) Message of Master E.K. Vidura Wisdom Teachings Shirdi Sai Sayings Sri Ramakrishna Lay Man's Prayer Discipleship Occult Meditations Kapila Ashram Leaves On Love On Silence Cow HPB Speaks Violet Flame Invocations From the Teacher's Pen Children’s Section Book Review Agni Group Forum Extracts Paracelsus Important Days Great Invocation OM
WINDOW TO WORLD SERVICE
- Inputs from the Groups -
(Inputs welcome)Free download of the Astrological Diary 2012 / 2013 of the WTT, with the daily ephemerides and the hints for the spiritual work with the constellations.
Picture to the Month of Gemini, by a group member:
A swan moves in pure waters that are equal to the pure ether. Swan is Hamsa in Sanskrit. Hamsa is the centripetal and centrifugal functioning of pulsation, the double principle of pulsation. The door of pulsation is the heart. The Hamsas (Swans) are the movements in us as pulsation and also as thoughts. The Swans of pulsation have the characteristics of musical notes. They form the bases of musical singing by the beings. The music details into varieties of Ragas (compositions) as per the time of the day and the season. These Swans can muse the mind and the ego onto Pure Consciousness and Existence. This is ‘the path of music’ for the return of the beings to Samadhi. Such is the work of the Swans of pulsation."
Dr. K. Parvathi Kumar: Saraswathi - The Word
Name of the group: WTT-Group of Bünde
Contact: Reiner Kröhnert – Julieta Nahúm de Kröhnert
Address: Schluchtweg 15, PLZ 32257, Bünde
Phone: ++ 49 +5223-63539
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Website : www.kinderausargentinien.com
The following activities are carried out by different group members:
· Hospice work in a hospital in Bielefeld with the related public relation work (lectures, information talks etc.)
· Care for seriously injured children from crisis areas, who are taken care of medically in our local hospital.
· Work with children and youngsters in school, building up of a cafeteria, yoga asanas, Qi Gong, sound massages and mantrams.
· Handing out meals to needy and lonely people
· Setting up a database for homoeopathic remedies which will be made available to all interested persons in the area
· Translation work for the Paracelsus magazine and other WTT activities
· Transcription of different group livings
· Development and fostering of international contacts between young people in Europe
· Support of the association “Children of Argentina”.
Furthermore there are regular meetings for meditation, conducting rituals and healing work.
After May Call 2011 in Geseke our group was again blessed by the visit of the Master and his wife.
For this event many group members were invited, also from Belgium, Spain and Argentina. The highlight of this visit was the installation of a Krishna statue which the Master gave us as a present.
Full Moon Meditation Formula Aries 2013 – Pisces 2014
download of the Astrological Diary 2013 / 2014 of the WTT,
with the daily ephemerides and the hints for the spiritual
work with the constellations.
"SEVEN TIMES SEVEN THE WHEEL ROTATES"
© The World Teacher Trust