Table of Contents
Imprint - Legal Structure
The World Teacher Trust - Global (WTT-Global)
An Association in conformity with article 60ff of the Civil Law Code of Switzerland and complementary norms. Founded on the 27th of August 1983 in Geneva. Functioning within the legal requirements of being a non-profit-making association.
The social address of the Association is Hergiswil, Canton Nidwalden, Switzerland. The activities are global.
The National Societies are legally independent entities working within the fold of the World Teacher Trust - Global.
The World Teacher Trust – Global
Phone: +41-41 630 19 07 Email
Executive Committee of the Association / Legal Representatives
- President : Dr. K. Parvathi Kumar
- Custodian / Treasurer: Sabine Anliker
- Co-ordinator: Ludger Philips
- Organisational Assistance: Anna Beutler
- Organisational Assistance: Simone Anliker
The World Teacher Trust, India
D. N° 15-7-1 Angels Enclave, Krishna Nagar,
Visakhapatnam 530 002 A.P., India
Phone: 0891-2706206 Email
Managing Council and Advisory Board
Dr. K. Parvathi Kumar – Global Chairman
- Dr.K.S. Sastry – Chairman
- Sri.A.L.N. Rao – Vice-Chairman
- Sri.B.R.K. Raju – Secretary
- Sri.U.C.H.B. Varma – Treasurer
- Sri.Ch. Satyadev – Director of Services
- Sri.A.S. Vasu – Director of Functions & Public Relations
- Sri.N.V.S. Murthy – Director of Estates
- Sri.K. Siva Sankar – Director of Education
- Sri.P. Krishna Mohan – Director
- Sri.M. Satyanarayana Murthy
- Sri.V. Atchyutaramayya
- Sri.N.S. Sarma
- Sri.Ch.S.N. Raju
- Sri.M.S. Sarma
- Sri Ram Prasad Joshi
- Sri.M.S. Ganesh
c/o Ludger Philips
Tel: ++41 (0)31 951 28 77
Realization and support: Ludger Philips (responsible)
Copyright © The World Teacher Trust
All rights reserved.
Links and Hyperlinks
The activation of certain links and hyperlinks on this website leads to external websites. The World Teacher Trust does not assume any responsibility for their contents.
Please inform The World Teacher Trust when you are installing a link to this website.
Security and Protection of Privacy
Information resulting from a contact is treated confidentially.
We respect the laws of data protection and privacy.