Master CVV was born on 4 August 1868 in Kumbhakonam (the name meaning “the Aquarian Angle”), the famous temple town of South India. His personality name was Canchupati Venkatarao Venkaswamy Rao.
In the world he was leading a normal life and was involved in business activities. He was fluent in Sanskrit, Telugu, Tamil, and English. He was proficient in the Vedas and was a musician of a high order. He was a very popular person in the town and served as the mayor of the town.
He was married at the age of 12 to Sow. Rukmini and had three sons and three daughters. His wife passed away when he was 36, and at 38 he married Smt. Venkamma, through whom he had three sons and a daughter.
At the same time Master CVV had a special mission to carry out for the speedier evolution of the Planetary Being and the beings of the planet as well. In 1910 he received from higher circles the Energy of Synthesis that visited him through Halley‘s Comet, enabling him to transmit the Aquarian energies to the planet and to the beings of the planet.
Therefore, Master CVV is also regarded as the Avatar of Synthesis. He is said to be an incarnation of the Sage Agastya, who is also known in the Theosophical circles as Master Jupiter, who resides in the Nilagiris or the Blue Mountains of South India.
He really lived and taught a full life of all-round development – “all round development”. He advocated that sound is the key to salvation in the present age and gave out the Energy of Synthesis through the sound potency “C-V-V”.
He gave out the most ancient wisdom of yoga to the modern age in the most suitable manner, embedding therein the energies that descended from higher circles.
He left the physical body on 12 May 1922, exactly as predicted by him.
The WTT works under the direct guidance of Master CVV for the human perfection. He is the founder of this path of Yoga. His goals are:
- To make groups of people transmitters of light and consciousness
- To purify the etheric and mental body of man with sound vibrations, by invoking of the sound key “Namaskarams Master CVV”
- To heal diseases of man through this mantram and to prepare healthy etheric bodies
- To awaken the kundalini in man, to coordinate it with the kundalini of others and to connect it with the cosmic kundalini
The meditation proposed by Master CVV:
- To meditate on the state of the absolute being we are ourselves, where there is neither sound, colour, form, idea nor thoughts
- To choose a fixed time for the daily meditation, best at an interval of 12 hours – 6 o’clock in the morning and evening
- To utter 3 or 7 times the “OM” in a soft and uniform manner and listen to the sound
- To visualise the Master and speak the sound key “Namaskarams Master CVV”
- Thereafter to remain silent for 15 minutes and observe what is happening inside: “Dip Deep”
- To observe how the thoughts emerge from us
Thereby adjustments happen in the body and energy blockages are removed for a free circulation of prana energy: “repair work”. It takes at least 15 minutes for the energy to spread through the body and to dynamise it.