Global Prayer for Peace
“Meditation is not a doing, but a happening”
Meditations and Rituals | Meditations and Prayers
Download full text as PDF (247 KB)
Download/Listen mantram Sreem Sriyaha Swaha (MP3, 2.5 MB)
Download/Listen the Meditation (MP3, 3 MB)
|Three times AUM.|
|1||May the Lord Sanat Kumara, the Lord of Justice,
prevail over the governments!
|2||May the Manu Vaivaswata
preside over the minds of men and wield them to goodwill!
|3||May the Maha Chohan steer the forces
of civility into varied groups of extreme ideology!
|4||May the Avatar of Synthesis round up
the extremism and bring in all-round human progress!
|5||May we join the Hierarchy of Masters
who lead us from darkness to light!
|6||May the Mother Earth cause
the needed adjustments for prevalence of peace and poise!
|7||May we pray the World Mother
through the symbol Sri Yantra, the sound Sreem and the colour violet!
Sound: Sreem Sriyaha Swaha – 16 times
|AUM Shanti Shanti Shantihi.|
- To be carried out by groups of 3 or 5 or 7 or 9 members, every Sunday at 11 AM.
- If grouping is not possible, it can be done individually.
- When the mantra is chanted, much violet be visualized in the symbol. And may such violet be further visualized as pouring down upon earth from Shambhala.
- Let this be done as an act of goodwill-service for 5 years, only by those who believe in it.
- May this be commenced at 11 AM local time on Sunday, 14 February 2016 and be done thereafter every Sunday at 11 AM local time.
- Sreem is the cosmic seed sound relating to the Mother, who represents the Will, the Love and the Light.
- Those who are willing to join this prayer might register their name.
The three syllables “AUM” is given particularly for invoking through the Spiritual Triad.